The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
Warp knitted polyester geogrid adopts high strength, high modulus, and low shrinkage twisting industrial polyester fiber as raw material. It is warp knitted with oriented structure and in the condition of no bending among warp and weft direction. Its crossing points are bundled and bended together by high strength long polyester fiber forming tough conjunction. Then it forms into mesh size product after coated with high quality water-soluble PVC which improves its strength, various technical standards and gives full play of its mechanical property.
1. High strength, high modulus and low elongation.
2. Aging resistance and high tensile strength.
3. Pre-designed and easily combing with gravel and soil.
1. Strengthening soft roadbed of high-class roads and high speed railways, separating different subgrade soil material.
2. Using in reclamation engineering, dam, landslides and retaining wall.
3. Enhancing various roadbeds.
4. Strengthening soft roadbed of airport.